What it means to be a Sealed-Servant of the Holy Spirit, Our Mahal na Ingkong?
Holy Sealing. It is the Baptism of fire and Spirit that our Beloved Ingkong, bestowed to His people, who were called to serve Him. The following are the bible verses that emphasizes the importance of receiving the Holy Seal:
“If you have ears, listen to what the Spirit says to the Churches. To everyone who wins the victory, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give each one a white stone with a new name written on it. No one will know that name except the one who is given the stone.” Rev. 2:17
“Don’t harm the earth or the sea or any tree! Wait until I have marked the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Rev. 7:3
“Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” Ephesians 4:30
“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing are inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession to the praise of His glory.” Ephesians 1:13-14
Full-pledged Members. Full-pledged are those members who had received the Holy Sealing of our Beloved Ingkong. The faithful were commonly called as, Sealed Servants or “Tinatakan/Binasbasan.” They are also classified as:
- APOs.Men and women who are 19 years old and above. They have specific names of a Saint who once lived a holy life while on earth.
- Auxillaries. The Auxiliaries or the youth who 6-18 years old. They have their regular “Ganapan” or special assembly, where divine spirits given to them by Beloved Ingkong manifests in trances every week. They give God’s Holy messages to the congregation. The auxillaries can be grouped into the following:
Hijas de Maria. Girls, 13-18 years old.
Cherubim. Boys, 13-18 years old.
Seraphim. Boys, 10-12 years old.
Angelitos/Angelitas. Boys and girls, 6-9 years old.
Dress Code. Our members observe the following dress regulation:
- They were required to wear a type-A uniform (white cassocks with veils to women and hoods for men);
- They usually wear a silver necklace of a Resurrected Christ crucifix with a Miraculous Medal of our Blessed Virgin Mary;
- They should always bring a Holy Rosary;
- Short haircut for the male members;
- Long hair for the female members;
- Women are not allowed to wear t-shirts and pants;
- Finally, men are not allowed to wear sandos and shorts.
Associate members. Â Those members:
- Who had received Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Matrimony, but not of the Holy Sealing of Beloved Ingkong;
- Who joined our community and attend our Holy Masses regularly.
1. All Candidates will fill up an application form for Admission, supported by their corresponding sponsors.
2. They will be interviewed by which whom are mostly clergies assigned in the Screening Committee, regarding his/her intention for becoming members of the Church.
3. After carrying out all necessary requirements including Sacrament of Confession, Baptism, Confirmation and Matrimony (if necessary), they will attend a “compro” that is administered by clergies. Compro is an encounter with God, in listening to the doctrines, values, policies, rules and regulations to be followed by a member obediently. Different topics are prepared in different sessions in order to refresh one’s Catholic faith.
4. After the “compro”, the candidates are now ready to receive the Holy Seal depending on the will of Beloved Ingkong and whether they have fully repented.
5. They will receive a copy of Certificate of Membership, after the rites of Holy Sealing by our Beloved Ingkong.
6. The admission of a member by the Council shall evidence the Council’s determination that the person admitted has met the qualifications for the membership and such determination is conclusive for the purposes of the Church. However, the final and absolute admission of a member is manifested by the Holy Sealing of the Holy Spirit.
Duties and Obligations of a member.
- To exercise the 7 Sacraments of the Holy Spirit.
- Daily recitation of the 15 Mysteries of the Holy Rosary; in addition, the 5 Mysteries of Light.
- To help the mission of the Church through evangelization.
To serve the Church in different Pastoral Ministries.
Rights of Members – A member shall have the following rights:
(a) To exercise the rights to participate on all matters relating to the affairs of the Church, including voting on issues presented for by the Council;
(b) To be eligible to any elective or appointive office of the Church;
(c) To participate on all deliberations, when required by the Council and meetings of the Church;
(d) To avail of all the facilities of the Church;
(e) To examine all records or books of the Church during business hours.